Directions from the South via Denwick & Rennington:
- Follow the A1 North past the first Alnwick turn-off.
- Take the next exit, B1340 (Denwick, Seahouses & RAF Boulmer) and pass through Rennington.
- Take the next right after leaving the village (a small signpost for Embleton), over the level-crossing and, after half a mile, straight over the crossroads (Embleton).
- After a further 2 miles you will enter Embleton and the hotel is on the right hand side of the main road.
Directions from Scotland & the North via Coastal Route:
- Follow the A1 South until approximately 10 miles South of Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- Turn left onto the B1342 to Bamburgh (Brown signposted Coastal Route). Continue on the Coastal Route, B1340 through Bamburgh and Seahouses.
- Pass the village of Beadnell on your left and turn left at the next crossroads continuing on the B1340. This road becomes the B1339 with signs to Embleton (Coastal Route).
- On entering Embleton the hotel is on the left hand side of the main road.
Nearest main line railway stations – Alnmouth (7 miles) Berwick-upon-Tweed (25 miles)
Daily trains to and from Edinburgh/King’s Cross & Newcastle-upon-Tyne (Tel: 0345 484950)
Nearest airport – Newcastle International Airport (40 miles) Tel: +44 (0)191 286 0966
Newcastle Airport Taxis: 0191 214 6969 www.airport-taxis.co.uk