Beautifully restored spacious stone holiday cottage with a great variety of sleeping options for larger groups. Generous double bedrooms, high ceilings & large sash windows make the Old Police House feel so light & airy – the fabulous kitchen/diner is just perfect for entertaining. All set in the heart of Embleton, Alnwick, Northumberland, just minutes from our spectacular beach and castle.
Key Information – The Old Police House
- Well appointed master bedroom with en-suite shower & WC
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen / diner
- Huge stone fireplace with double-fronted wood burner
- West facing patio with seating – perfect for enjoying spectacular sunsets
- Electric car charging point available £5 per charge.
- Cosy sitting room with large stone fireplace & quality French Oak furniture throughout
- 1 x Alstons double sofa-bed sleep up to 2 extra guests in sitting room
- Separate utility room & downstairs WC
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private parking
- Communal & sheltered private garden
Book The Old Police House Self Catering
Our self-catering package gives you the freedom and value of a self-catering holiday cottage, with the added benefits of our hotel just across the garden. It’s the ideal way to enjoy exceptional quality accommodation at a great price!
- Welcome pack of kindling & logs for wood-burning stove
- Fresh towels on arrival
- Complimentary organic toiletries on arrival
- Hot drinks tray on arrival